December 2012 marked 5 years of continuous research, development and facilitation of a sustainable / organic Internet Marketing / SEO / Social Media training model for SME's in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Except for the dominant "How do I get to the top of a Google search?" question, herewith a the list of the most frequent learning areas requested by my various academic and business clients:
- Introduction to Internet Marketing and Search Engine Optimisation
- Understand and deploy relevant search engine technologies
- Improve organic SEO rankings and to enhance Online Visibility
- Link building and Search Marketing (online research)
- Understand and apply Social Media strategies and applications
- Long term planning / campaign and project assistance
- Analysing and evaluating blog or website content
- Analytics and visitation measurement
- Management Reporting
There is currently a strong correlation between client learning requirements and the original model I developed during 2008. The model was developed from my own requirements (as presented above), to consult / train and to be able to rank as high as possible in my required targeted search areas.
The last three years provided me with an opportunity to frequently serve Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg.academic and corporate clients. My four year journey took me to many lecture theaters, boardrooms and back offices (big and small). The underlining objectives in most cases always the same - to assist students, individuals and / or their organiations with a hands-on understanding to deploy the most effective / efficient online strategies, techniques and technologies. A great place to be...